Investigative Due Diligence is an analysis of the background and often difficult to obtain information of businesses and principals that allows the concerned and prudent investor to responsibly and confidently transact business with that third party.
Investigative Due Diligence includes in-depth research into areas concerning entities and their principals such as:
- Determining whether Subject is affiliated with known terrorists or members of organized crime or sanctioned entities, known money launderers or fraudsters, known narcotics traffickers, known participants in shell banks and other categories that pose a lesser risk but are equally of interest.
- Identification of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and their family members and potentially high-risk associates.
- Researching watch lists, sanction and embargo list from around the world.
- Criminal litigation history
- Civil litigation history
- Judgments, liens and filings
- Address history and verification
- Passport verification
- Regulatory history
- Licensing history
- Corporate filings and registrations
- Business affiliations
- Media history
- Education verification
- Employment verification
- Country risk factors
- Auditor due diligence
Are you looking for Investigative Due Diligence Services?
TALK TO US TODAY!